Texture Packs & Creator for Minecraft PC: MCPedia
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Tapgang Apps and Games, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Texture Packs & Creator for Minecraft PC: MCPedia Review
Texture Packs & Creator for Minecraft PC: MCPedia is the app where you can design the texture for the popular PC game — Minecraft on the mobile phone. It has a number of tools and colors that are necessary to create the texture you have always dreamed of. For example, you can zoom, paste, draw, and fill. Moreover, the app provides you with ready-to-use items and texture packs. Texture Packs & Creator for Minecraft PC: MCPedia has the import feature: you can save and download the skins directly from the photo library. The app can work without an Internet connection.
- Hundreds of pre-designed textures and items pack;
- It is easy to create your own texture because the app provides you with a clean and intuitive interface;
- Although the app is an unofficial tool for Minecraft, it adheres to the conditions set by Mojang;
- Free to install and compatible with iPads, iPhones, and iPod touch.
- The app works only with the PC version of Minecraft;
- It is an unofficial tool, and the developers do not affiliate with Mojang, the official developer of Minecraft;
- Available only on iOS devices.
Texture Packs & Creator for Minecraft PC: MCPedia is a must-have app for all fans of Minecraft. With it, you can create the textures that you can imagine only in your dreams fast and easy. The app is free to download, and you can find it on the Apple Store.
Cross-platform use 3.0