Beachbody On Demand
- Last update: 18 May 2020
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Beachbody, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French
- In-App Purchases:
- Beachbody® On Demand $99.99
- Core de Force $29.99
- 21 Day Fix $39.99
- PiYo $26.99
Beachbody On Demand Review
Beachbody On Demand or simply BOD is an app that contains thousands of workout programs. You can find it in a Health & Fitness category on the Apple Store or Google Play. The app divides all kinds of physical activities in different categories. As a result, everybody can find the sport exercises that they like including yoga, dance, cardio, and even mixed martial arts. Also, there is a section with healthy meal recipes, preparation tips, and nutrition plans. If you feel that this is not enough, you can connect with fitness or diet experts to ask for help on your journey. Beachbody On Demand is available to download and install, but it contains a premium subscription to get more features. The price varies according to your location. In average, it is $14.99 per month.
- The workouts can be downloaded to watch them later and without an Internet connection;
- It is available to download on both iOS and Android devices;
- Provides with the ultimate guide to help you lose the weight or maintain a current weight including nutrition plan and workouts;
- Has physical activity calendars and track the progress over time.
- Not all content is available in free subscription;
- The prices of in-app purchases are not stable and vary according to the region where you live;
- Has a big size — more than 125M.
Beachbody On Demand is a great app if you need help to lose your weight and burn calories. It has programs for any fitness level and body types. The app provides you with an intuitive interface where you can track your progress, watch the workouts, and follow the nutrition tips from experienced fitness trainers or dieticians.
Cross-platform use 3