Amazon Music Review
Amazon Music is a music streaming app developed by Amazon. It was launched 11 years ago — on September 2011. Moreover, it becomes the first platform where people can sell music without digital rights management from EMI, Universal Warner, and Sony BMG. The app has a large library of your favorite songs and artists. Also, you can get a Prime membership for almost $11 per month. Also, you can connect the app to Alexa, and control it with the voice help. Enjoy free and quality music in almost the eternity library!
- Amazon Music provides you with a 30-day free trial;
- It has the curated catalogs with millions of songs, playlists, and stations;
- The app is free to install and download;
- You can connect to Alexa and control the app with a voice.
- The app is unavailable in a number of countries;
- The Premium subscription is pretty expensive;
- It is available only in 7 languages.
Amazon Music is a free music streaming platform by Amazon. It has a large library and available on six different platforms. You can buy a Premium subscription or listen to music for free.Collapse
Cross-platform use 4.5