Ring Video Doorbell
- Last update: 24 Jul 2020
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 182 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ring.com
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
Ring Video Doorbell Review
Ring - Always Home is one of the TOP-rated mobile apps listed in the Utilities category. It allows you to connect to Video Doorbells and other Security Cameras in your home to watch what happened there from mobile phones, iPads or tablets. The users can download the app on Mac OS, Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. The principles of work are very simple: Ring connects to your Wi-Fi network, and every time the people fall into the camera or press your doorbell, the app sends you an alert. After that, you can open Ring and watch, speak or listen to anyone. All videos that are streamed via the app has HD quality, advanced motion detection without any delays, and the opportunity to save them, share, and watch later.
- Available to download on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices;
- The users can speak, watch and listen to anyone in real-time;
- Free to download and has a 30-day trial of Ring Video Recording feature;
- All videos are high-definition;
- The app has infrared night vision and high-quality detection of moves.
- The app has a big size — more than 500MB;
- Not all features are available in the free subscription;
- If you have the troubles with Wi-Fi, Ring will not work properly.
Ring - Always Home is a necessary app for those who take care of their home safety. It allows you to save the high-quality videos, watch them later, and send to somebody. You can download the app on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
Cross-platform use 3