Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS Review
The Modern Combat series was dropped by Gameloft in 2009. The Modern Combat 5 was released in 2014, and this edition can be called the most successful one. The player gets a relatively small single-player arcade (five chapters of 4-8 five-minute missions) and three dozen additional missions along with an extensive multiplayer. The whole gameplay is cut into short passages.
Every minute you have to rescue a partner, to prevent the explosion of a helicopter or the collapse of the building, drive a car like a professional agent or defend yourself from enemies.
- A single-player mobile entertainment that looks like a great console game;
- A totally free eSports shooter;
- Available for both iOS and Android device.
- Includes in-app purchases;
- Takes 1.5 GB of your mobile storage.
Download the Modern Combat 5 and enjoy all opportunities of a real console shooter on the screen of your smart device. Modern Combat 5 is a great take-away game to enjoy wherever you go!
Replay Value 4.5